The New Mexico Department of Agriculture encourages you to spend at least $5, or increase your spending by at least $5, on agricultural products from our state each week.
The benefits are:
- Fresher products for consumers
- A boost to our local economy
- Increased economic opportunity for New Mexico farmers, ranchers, and other agribusinesses
Where can you find New Mexico grown and made products?
- Grocery stores
- Farmers’ markets, farm stands, and community supported agriculture (CSAs)
- Wineries, breweries, and distilleries
- Nurseries and greenhouses
- Other local retailers
- Online—visit elevatenmag.com/search-nm-ag-community for links to company websites
For additional information, contact NMDA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our initiative is taking off!
Add your photo to get us to our goal of 200